- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total Time: 1 hour,5 min
- Makes: 8 servings
Turkey,Tofu and Zuchinni Lasagna
- 6 Whole-wheat lasagna noodles,cooked according to package
- 1 teaspoon Soybean oil
- 1 Onion (small),diced
- 3 Cloves fresh garlic,chopped
- 1 pound Ground turkey breast,99% lean
- 1 Jar prepared marinara sauce (24 oz.)
- 1 Zucchini,cut lengthwise into this slices
- 1 Package silken tofu (12.3 oz),drained and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cup Reduced-fat mozzarella,shredded
Instructions for Turkey,Tofu and Zuchinni Lasagna
Preheat oven to 375°F.Grease 9x9-inch baking dish.
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat;add onions and garlic,stirring frequently,for 2 minutes,until soft.Add turkey,stirring frequently,for 6 to 8 minutes,until cooked through.Stir in pasta sauce.Remove from heat.
Spread 3/4 cup pasta sauce mixture over bottom of the prepared baking dish.Top with 2 noodles.Spread half of the silken tofu over noodles.Top with 1/3 cup cheese,1 1/2 cups pasta sauce mixture and half of the zucchini slices.Top with 2 noodles.Spread remaining silken tofu over noodles.Top with 1/3 cup cheese,1 1/2 cups pasta sauce mixture and remaining zucchini slices.Top with remaining 2 noodles,pasta sauce mixture and 1/3 cup cheese.Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes;remove foil and top with remaining cheese.Bake an additional 10 minutes,until lightly browned.