- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Makes: 4 servings
Teriyaki Soy Rice Bowl
- 1 tablespoon Soybean oil
- 1 Tofu,(14 oz package),firm,cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup Teriyaki sauce,reduced sodium
- 1⁄2 cup Water
- 1 1⁄2 cup Carrots,shredded
- 1 cup Edamame,shelled and thawed
- 1 cup Broccoli florets,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup Red pepper,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups Cooked brown or white rice
Instructions for Teriyaki Soy Rice Bowl
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add tofu,stirring constantly,for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in teriyaki sauce,water,carrots,edamame,broccoli and red bell pepper.
Bring to boil and cook,stirring constantly,for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
Serve over brown or white rice.