- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hour,10 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 min
- Makes: 16 servings
Spicy Sriracha Crab Cakes
- 1 pound Fresh Dungeness crab meat,picked clean and drained
- 1⁄3 cup Mayonnaise,soybean oil based
- 1⁄4 cup Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 3 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup Soybean oil,divided (commonly labeled vegetable oil)
Instructions for Spicy Sriracha Crab Cakes
Combine crab meat,mayonnaise,sour cream,parsley,onion,Sriracha and black pepper in medium bowl.Shape crab mixture into 16,1 ½- inch patties.
Place panko in shallow dish.Gently roll crab cakes in panko,pressing into sides and edges to coat completely.Refrigerate crab cakes for 1 hour.
Heat 2 tablespoons soybean oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.Carefully place 8 crab cakes into hot oil.Fry until golden brown on each side,approximately 2 minutes per side,and warm throughout,Repeat with remaining soybean oil and crab cakes.Serve with Sriracha mayonnaise.