- Prep Time: 55 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 1 hour,10 min
- Makes: 4 servings
Soybean Oil Marinade for Fajitas
- 1⁄4 cup Soybean oil (commonly labeled vegetable oil)1 Lime juice2 cloves Garlic clove,chopped1 teaspoon Cumin1 teaspoon Mexican oregano1 teaspoon Sea salt
Instructions for Soybean Oil Marinade for Fajitas
- In a mixing bowl,combine all the ingredients on the list and stir using a whisk.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade,cover the bowl and let it marinate in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Grill the chicken fajitas alongside with green peppers and onions.
- Serve the fajitas with rice,refried beans and flour tortillas.
Recipes courtesy of Adriana Martin