- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 30 miin
- Makes: 6 servings
Easy Shrimp and Veggie Pasta Fresca
- 3 tablespoons Soybean oil (commonly labeled vegetable oil)
- 3 cloves Garlic,chopped
- 1 pound Shrimp,peeled and deveined (30 to 35 shrimp per lb.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1 Lemon,juiced and zested
- 8 ounces Farfalle or bow tie pasta (Cooked according to package directions)
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes,halved
- 3⁄4 cups Edamame (shelled),thawed
- 1 Carrot,cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper,cut into 1-inch squares
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Fresh black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley,chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese,shredded
Instructions for Easy Shrimp and Veggie Pasta Fresca
Heat soybean oil in large skillet over medium high heat.Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes,stirring occasionally.
Add shrimp,lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes,stirring frequently,until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
Add carrots,edamame,bell peppers and tomatoes.Cook,stirring frequently,until the carrots are tender.Add pasta,salt,pepper,cheese,parsley and lemon zest.Cook,tossing gently,until thoroughly heated.Top with Parmesan cheese,if desired.