- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Makes: 32 Servings
Creamy Edamame Ginger Dip
- 1 cup Edamame,shelled and cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup Mayonnaise,soybean oil based
- 1⁄2 cup Green onions,chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh ginger,minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
Instructions for Creamy Edamame Ginger Dip
Puree edamame,mayonnaise,green onion,lemon juice,ginger and pepper in food processor or blender for 3 to 4 minutes,scraping sides twice,until smooth.Thin mixture with water as needed.
Serve with raw vegetables,crackers or pita chips.